Pre-order this item- masks will be in stock October 1st, 2020.
Little Rock artist Lisa Krannichfeld is known world-wide for her bold mixtures of patterns and dreamy application of watercolor and ink. Lisa was the recipient of the Grand Award at the 60th Annual Delta Exhibition at the Arkansas Arts Center. These reusable face masks are based on her "Speak Up" series featuring carefully painted mouths created from imagery of protesters participating in many of the important and historical protests over the last year and a half.
- Soft 200 thread count cotton sateen with soft fabric elastic.
- Double layer with filter pocket and steel nose piece.
- Washable without fear of fading.
- Logo printed on the inside.
- See size chart for measurements.